Monday, August 18, 2008

1st day of Spark!..WOW!

Hello...
wellWhat are your impression of today...
honestly..it was FUN!!
I really enjoy it!
I do really like the tour at the Digi HQ...
the office was really amazing!!!
and as it is my birthday...the cake was really nice!!!
i am really thankful for the song and the cake...
and the photo class is really get my attention!!bcoz i like photography..
lastly the food...it is DELICIOUS!!!

What are your expectation 4 the week..
well...i do really looking forward to do the project...
and presenting it on friday...
and really wanted to know other progarm as well...
for example drama,dancing and song writing...hehehe

welll....no pic...
my camera got stuck and jammed..
and the picture was blur...
i dont know what happened..
so i am devastated bcoz cant take the picture...
i really mad at the camera..hehe
but then...the cake really brighten up my day..
thanxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


by KiKiLaLa...

4 comments:

cYrus - A proud ex Sparker! said...

Found ya..took me quite awhile to search for your blog :/

disertasi said...

huhuhu..how exactly u found me??

cYrus - A proud ex Sparker! said...

adela =) bile nk update blog nih?

disertasi said...

well..dunno yet!
hahaha...still thinking on how exactly to say da words...hahaha